ALLCALL7.TXT update for rc148..152 versions: ALLCALL7_20201023.zip
Current changelogs and commits can be found at JTDX GitHub JTDX-project
Guides can be found in the groups and also in groups file sections, JTDX YouTube
Windows users: we recommend to rename (delete) JTDX.ini at upgrade.
Shutdown JTDX in order to delete JTDX.ini file, result of successful deletion: all settings will be set to default values.
r- added WSJT-X 2.2.2 FT8 protocol contest changes, version number is changed to 2.2.0 to match it to the new WSJT-X FT8 protocol
- patch to prevent FT8 decoder freezing under Mac/Linux operating systems when multiple decoding cycles being used
- dark style can now be activated from General tab of configuration UI, multiple changes to get better appearance with dark style
- fixed AutoSeq bug for 'Wanted' in AnswerB4 configuration
- prevent FT8S/FT8SD decode with message originated from own callsign
- prevent getting incoming type 1 calls with <...> instead of user's nonstandard callsign(failure to associate hash with own non-standard callsign in incoming calls)
- FT8 frequency filter is expanded: added +-10Hz of bandwidth
- improved DT estimation for FT8 signal subtraction
- improved FT8 signals subtraction on overcrowded bands, now using GFSK waveform at signal subtraction
- multiple changes towards GFSK sync to FT8 signals
- patch: prevent getting out of ccfred() bounds in JT9 decoder being in JT9+65 mode
- patch: i3 type 1 decoded message starting from <...> shall not be checked for false decode
- patch: prevent accessing s() array out of bounds in sync8.f90
- added Radio power on/off startup option, can be controlled in 'Radio' tab of configuration settings via 'Rig power' checkbox, added tooltip: translation is needed
- patch to networking: <EQSLSDATE:8> ADIF field shall contain date
- improved eQSL checkbox control
- clear DX Call and DX Grid at band/mode change
- added keyboard shortcuts to ALT+B/C to switch to FT8/FT4 modes
- clear warnings for Qt 5.14.2 JTDX win64 builds
- minor improvement to FT8 downsampling
- handle Halt Tx -> Enable Tx sequence in FT8S decoder re-activation
- added preliminary support to Dutch language
- added Hungarian and Swedish translations, many thanks to Ali HA3LI and Roger SM0LTV for this contribution
- translation updates
- ALLCALL7.TXT update as of 20200820, big cty version as of 20200804, LoTW users list is updated as of 20200821
- JTDX 2.2.0-rc152 is built with modified Hamlib source code taken at Hamlib commit 331d9773b05215b998364d72217c95941ffdd392 as of August 21st
- restored band scheduler functionality
- implemented called list in QSO history with 300 second active state for callsign
- patch to AutoSeq: QSO shall be resumed upon getting R+REPORT message
- prevent starting AutoSeq4+ in wrong interval while listening(DX Call is empty), it caused message transmission in wrong interval
- improved AutoSeq SkipTx1 functionality
- compound callsign shall be changed to base one in QSO history upon getting incoming call with base callsign (compound to nonstandard callsign QSO)
- attempt to improve audio frames handling
- let Windows users to decode some FT8 intervals with drops of audio stream. Signals in such intervals will have wrong DT, added debug recording for forced decoding due to audio drops into ALL.TXT file.
- Windows OS: lost audio blocks notification and tooltip in Band Activity label
- typo error in frequency list: T10 mode frequency is changed to 24920000
- added new FT8 frequencies to 40, 30, 20 and 6m bands
- Misc tab: added option to hide decoded telemetry messages
- option to clean up wanted callsign from list at logging, enabled by default. 'Clr' checkbox is located close to wanted callsign list, added tooltip.
- option to clean wanted grid at logging, new Clr checkbox and tooltip added
- option to hide own callsign decodes in WSPR mode
- reworked starting of decoder for partial interval decoding
- clear 12-bit hashtable if band|mode changed
- added WSJT-X 2.2.0 FT8 protocol changes
- improved sync to CQ signals: better FT8 decoder sensitivity for non-overlapped signals
- a bit improved FT8 decoding efficiency
- improved FT8 decoder sensitivity in subpass and SWL modes, also improved for incoming call on QSO TX/RX frequencies
- FT8 decoder shall use single thread in auto mode for dual logical core CPU
- withdrawn 'more than 3 threads' criterion for extra FT8 decoder cycles activation
- patch: FT8S messages with hashed callsign shall be parsed
- catching protocol violation: FT8 AP false decode 'mycall <...> grid'
- prevent most false decodes in DX Call searching
- some more false decode filters added
- patch to 'monitor off at startup' functionality
- intermediate JTDX builds (internal testing) shall expire in three months
- under Windows OS stdout/stderr of jtdx process shall be passed to CLI
- defined path to static LIBUSB library to let making win64 builds under JTSDK
- attempt to add QDarkStyle in JTDX, so far working under Linux only with some fonts with key -stylesheet :/qdarkstyle/style.qss
- translation updates
- ALLCALL7.TXT file update as of June 15th, LoTW users list is updated, big cty.dat as of May 20th 2020
- JTDX 2.1.0-rc151 is built with modified Hamlib source code tagged as rc151
- defects fixed in modulator, corrected FT8 and FT4 signal transmission
- decreased modulator start delay versus previous JTDX versions. FT4 mode transmit delay is set to 20ms
- improved transceiver polling functionality, transceiver polling is reworked for FT4 mode
- patch: transceiver poll functionality shall not trigger DT changes of FT8 TX signal
- attempt to improve FT4 signal transmission in scenario when poll interval is set greater than 1 second
- improved FT8 decoder efficiency and sensitivity
- FT8 decoder patches: minor bug fixed in candidate thinning, FT8S decodes shall be marked by '^' symbol and displayed with '*' symbol
- DX Call FT8 decoder searching shall trigger AF RX frequency change to the signal found
- AutoSeq is reworked
- patch to AutoSeq4+ in JT9+JT65 mode. Introduced tx_mode change event into AutoSeq.
- IARU regions implemented: user now can have common for all regions and own region frequencies in the frequency list
- fixed nearest default frequency search for multiple default frequencies in the frequency list
- patch: restore default frequency on startup if frequency that is not in the list was saved at last exit from JTDX
- patch: at program launching frequency shall be set to nearest default frequency
- frequency list can be saved to file and loaded from file. There is no 'RESET' button in Frequency tab anymore, please use right mouse's button click on the frequency list to get to controls
- 4m band frequency list is updated
- removed JA and EU dependencies from forcing 160m crossband: now such crossband operation with Japan is fully optional
- patch to WSPR decoder crash in scenario where message with empty grid decoded
- unified system date/time implemented
- Hamlib, OmniRig, HRD, DXlab transceiver control code is updated to WSJT-X v2.1.2 and modified
- code reworked to unified MessageBox usage
- patch to DXpedition special message parsing for 11-char callsign
- added DXpedition special message parsing in FT4 decoder
- minor bug fixed in JT65 decoder
- Band Activity window label shall not be part of 'Hide menus' functionality
- decoder's lag shall be displayed in Band Activity window label: lag is calculated relatively to beginning of next interval. Negative values mean spare time can be used for deeper decoding, positive values is decoder's lag into TX or next interval. Added detailed decoder's lag description in tooltip to Decoded Text label.
- added counter of last interval decoded messages into Band Activity window label
- 'wanted country' line edit shall allow to enter asterisk symbol with prefix
- 'wanted country' and 'country filter' prefix search shall include asterisk and shall be done with prefix at uppercase
- added verical bars for RX and TX frequencies into waterfall as new option
- common band 22-bit hash table shall be cleaned at band|mode change
- more filters added to catch false FT8 and FT4 decodes
- improved prefix-to-grid mapping(false decode detection functionality)
- defect fixed in filtering false 'CQ callsign/R' messages
- QSO_DATE_OFF and TIME_OFF ADIF parameters shall be passed over network
- Escape keyboard button shall also halt Tx if widegraph window is active
- attempt to fit timestamp into waterfall at NAvg=3 on all operating systems
- added 'debug to file' option on build, recording into JTDX_debug.txt file
- added Portuguese Brazilian, Danish and Catalan languages and translation
- removed date/time format string translations in logqso UI
- translation updates
- changes to Hound button background color: yellow in common FT8 bands, green color if out of common FT8 bands
- AutoTx button alert color is changed from yellow to soft red one
- minor changes to keyboard shorcuts description
- using big CTY file now, updated ALLCALL7.TXT, LoTW users list, big CTY is updated to version as of April 18th
- implemented Multilanguage support, JTDX shall restart automatically at language change
- added translation to Estonian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Croatian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish and French languages. Many thanks to JTDX users who contributed translation to their native language.
- added 'new CQ' and 'new ITU' zone notifications, priorities are in the same order as listed in Notifications tab of configuration settings
- improved sensitivity of FT8 decoder
- FT8 decoder: increased SNR threshold up to -20.5 dB for false decode checking
- callsign prefixes mapped to grid in FT8 decoder, being used to check for false CQ decodes
- FT8 AP mask decoder CQ messages with wrong grid square shall be checked for false decodes with -18.5 dB SNR threshold
- FT4 AP mask decoder CQ messages with wrong grid square shall be checked for false decodes with -15.0 dB SNR threshold
- reworked FT8 candidate list thinning: reduced decoding time of FT8 interval and number of false decodes
- subpass shall always be used in FT8 decoder on QSO RX frequency and when needed on QSO TX frequency
- patched minor defects in callsign checking against false FT8 decodes
- patch to memory corruption in WSPR decoder
- allow to halt Tx via 'Escape' keyboard button
- fixed waterwall palette designer and made new palete Default16
- patch to band scheduler functionality
- patch to keyboard shortcut functionality of Tune button
- 'DE' is allowed as CQ direction
- FT8 decoder DX Call searching functionality: callsigns ending with '/R' shall be checked against ALLCALL7 list
- 'Halt Tx: reply to other' shall not be triggered in AutoSeq if message addressed to user decoded before message addressed to other operator (scenario where message is changed at transmission and both messages decoded)
- added WSPR band guard for 160..4m bands, shall be displayed in widegraph, any other mode TX is prohibited in WSPR bands
- updated Linux man pages
- split win32/win64 installation path as workaround to wrong USB audio device configuration in Windows registry, use RC number as installation folder. Default installation path is optional, user can change/edit it at JTDX installation.
- country file updated to version CTY-3005, LoTW users list and ALLCALL7.TXT are updated
- reordered launching of threads in FT8 decoder
- minor changes to Spt/Menu controls view, reversed broken Pwr slider appearance
- 'fusion' is set as default JTDX style, '-style=windows' key in JTDX launching shortcut will switch 'fusion' style off
- crossband 160m band operation with Japan is moved to option for all scenarios but EU-JA QSO, by default crossband is enabled, can be switched off in Misc tab of main window UI
- patch to possible marker misalignment in QSO RX frequency messages window triggered at double click on message
- messages like '73' shall not be treated as 'reply to other' while correspondent using multislot transmission
- prevent calling on Fox frequency when user resuming TX after three unsuccessful TX attempts
- added optional broadcast of logged QSO ADIF message to secondary UDP server, the same message format as in WSJT-X being used, controls are in 'Reporting' tab of configuration settings, same message format as in WSJT-X is used
- 'Logged ADIF' UDP message addressed to primary UDP server now is optional, can be activated in 'Reporting' tab of configuration settings
- main frequencies introduced, marked in frequency list by asterisk. At mode change JTDX will be selecting main frequency rather than Fox frequency.
Some frequently used DXpedition frequencies added as default values in the frequency list. Main mode&band frequencies can be deleted by user, 'reset frequency list' will recover default frequencies
- six-pass SWL option is withdrawn from FT8 decoder
- implemented up to 3 cycles of FT8 decoding (each cycle has three decoding passes, six-pass SWL mode was two cycle decoding), one cycle is set by default, two or three cycles can be activated independently for operation and SWL modes.
Withdrawn multicycle FT8 decoding dependency on number of running JTDX instances. Still there shall be more than 3 threads used in FT8 decoder to get multicyle decoding active in SWL mode.
- Hint button shall be switched on in FT8 mode by default(first launch of JTDX or if .ini file is deleted)
- automatic FT8 decoder thread selection shall spare one thread to other tasks if CPU has more than 2 logical cores. If user sure in flawless CPU & software functionality he|she can bring back decoding time selecting manually number of FT8 decoder threads equal to number of CPU logical cores.
- FT8 decoder AP masks related code cleanup
- main window UI: CAT recovery button is moved up close to frequency label, minor changes to top/right side buttons allocation
- thinning FT8 candidate list based on the sync pattern quality: 3..15% decrease of decoding time of FT8 interval
- upon accepting configuration settings JTDX shall retain current VFO frequency if it matches to a frequency in the list, else shall set main mode&band frequency
- patch for counters when doubleclicked on call which is not in history (no CQ or 73 like messages received from this callsign), first counter did not work in such scenario
- ALLCALL7.TXT is now being used for filtering false FT8 decodes with support of 7-char Australian callsigns, ALLCALL.TXT is not used anymore
- filtering false decodes: faster callsign search in the ALLCALL7 based list via block data access
- added checking for false FT4 decodes starting from "TU; "
- added SNR and DT criteria for checking FT8 false decodes containing " R "
- one more attempt to eliminate 'CQ DE AA00' false FT8 decode, it was likely coming from OSD decoder with AP mask in presence of strong signal on the band
- LoTW users list is updated, cty.dat file is updated to version CTY-3004
- ALLCALL7.TXT is updated to 111851 callsigns
- rc148 is built with modified Hamlib code v20200123
- 32-bit audio stream support: wideband dynamic range is expanded from 90 up to 186dB.
- JTDX v2.1.0-rc147_32A is built with modified Hamlib v20200123
This experimental version of JTDX is dedicated for trial in setups with very low noise environment on overcrowded bands and receiver's path IMD3 dynamic range greater than 90dB.
In SDR software WDM KS or better driver shall be used, virtual audio cable shall be configured to support 32-bit audio stream.
- major defect in FT8 decoder fixed for 64bit builds, affected all previous Linux/Mac 64bit JTDX builds: improved FT8 decoder efficiency and decreased decoding time
- JTDX-win64 build is made under Qt 5.14.0, approximately 1.6 times faster in decoding FT8 signals (tested with 4 threads) on overcrowded band versus JTDX-win32 built under Qt 5.5
- reworked meter stuff, now should be also bulletproof around enabling meter for rigs where it is not supported. RF output power indication should work with Icoms: ic7000, ic7100, ic7200, ic7300, ic7410, ic756pro3, ic7600, ic7610, ic7700, ic7800, ic785x with new introduced RFPOWER_METER level function.
- attempt to get S-meter indication for Yaesu ft100,ft450,ft600,ft736,ft757gx,ft950,ft1000mp,ft1200,ft2000,ft5000,ft9000
- attempt to enable RF output power indication for new Yaesu radios using newcat protocol
- reworked S-meter indication for any new Yaesu radio where newcat protocol being used
- FT8 FT4 decoders shall clear in current interval audio frames received prior to the band change
- attempt to prevent "CQ DE AA00" false message created by FT8 decoder
- allow to set AF RX frequency below 200 Hz
- status bar: date format is changed to DD.MM.YYYY
- LoTW users file is updated, cty.dat is updated to CTY-3001 version
- JTDX 2.1.0-rc147 is built with modified Hamlib v20200123
- allow transmission of DXpedition special message from Tx2
- cursor position shall be stored/restored while operator's callsign&grid being edited in configuration settings
- empty message shall be treated as false decode in FT4 decoder
- some Decode control related code cleanup
- workaround to modulator start failure(no TX audio issue)
- patch to 'Decode button hung up' issue in FT4 and FT8 modes
- JTDX shall not attempt to start decoder if it is working
- patch to broken decoding of FT8 signals in scenario where both user's and correspondent's callsigns are nonstandard ones
- compound-to-compound callsign QSO Tx message generation is supported now. Compound-to-compound callsign QSO is possible between JTDX 2.1.0-rc146 and MSHV v2.32 users, Tx message generation could be changed in WSJT-X to provide support for such QSO.
- two more chars added in displaytext and decoders to fit messages like "CC2/CC1CCC BB2/BB1BBB R-15" in Band Activity and RX frequency text windows
- FT8 decoder shall process signals with "CQ ??? ???" AP mask if there is nonstandard callsign in DxCall window
- improved DxCall searching if there is nonstandard callsign in DxCall window
- number of FT8 decoder threads shall not exceed number of logical cores
- FT8: added option to SWL mode to utilize 3 more decoding passes ('6 pass SWL mode') if JTDX being run as single instance and CPU has more than three logical cores. Can be activated in 'Decode->FT8 decoding' tab of mainwindow UI.
Multiple instances being detected from the rig-name key, it is unreliable approach and shall be reworked in a future version of JTDX.
User would need to make sure CPU is not coming into thermal throttling in this mode, and avoid usage of the SWL mode if FT8 decoding time is greater than 15 seconds.
- user can add second callsign from a decoded message into wanted callsign list via (CTRL+ALT+double-click) on the message if the list has less than 20 callsigns and this callsign being not located in DxCall window. Wanted callsign list can be cleared via CTRL+ALT+A keyboard shortcut.
- reset QSO history counters for new call when DxCall is changed with double click
- at double click on decoded message cursor position shall be set prior to emitting of the selectCallsign(alt,ctrl) signal
- added option to copy callsign to clipboard at double-click on the decoded message or at autoselection. By default this option is enabled, can be switched off in Misc tab of mainwindow UI.
- cty.dat file is updated to version CTY-2918, LoTW users file is updated
- JTDX 2.1.0-rc146 is built with updated modified Hamlib as of 20200104
- added Filter functionality to FT4 mode
- option to hide contest messages is expanded to FT4 mode
- added 4th decoding pass to WSPR decoder, improved sensitivity
- some cleanup changes to FT8 AP mask functionality
- base callsigns shall be used in FT8 AP masks for standard messages in Hound mode
- new exceptions added: ???/ND /KT /AG /AE shall not be treated as callsign's prefixes
- attempt to make Fox/Hound compound/compound callsign QSO possible in AutoSeq: Tx3 message is changed to "<FoxCompoundCall> MyBaseCall RREPORT" in Hound mode if both callsigns are compound
- DX Call signal searching with FT8 AP masks is implemented for CQ/73/RR73 messages raising FT8 decoder sensitivity up to 4dB: QSO RX frequency by default, optionally wideband DX Call search.
DX Call signal searching being activated if there is DX callsing in DX Call window, Enable Tx button is switched off and DX Call is not the same as last logged callsign variable value.
New mainwindow UI controls: Decode->FT8 decoding->Wideband DX Call search
- DX Call signal searching being supported for nonstandard base callsign and compound callsign
- DX Call signal searching being supported in Hound mode
- 'CQ <...>' message shall be treated as false decode
- some code changes based on the Valgrind checking results
- wanted grid functionality is implemented, where 4-char grid being supported only, user can fill in comma separated list of grids in the 'wanted' area of main window UI, tooltip added there.
'Wanted grid' in autoselection has the same priority as 'wanted prefix'.
- special DXpedition messages shall be underlined with dashed line. To resolve conflict with B4 underlined with straight line B4 special message shall be underlined with the waved line.
To avoid any possible confusion starting from rc145 we recommend to use 'strike B4' option instead of the 'underline B4' one.
- changed line length for B4 notification (striked|underlined)
- QSO history shall forget interrupted/unfinished QSO in 5 minutes since first message transmission
- 'wanted' CQ/RR73/73 messages shall have lower priority in autoselection versus any incoming call to user
- "Highlight worked ones" option shall be disabled by default (first run of JTDX with new ini file)
- LoTW users file is updated
- JTDX 2.1.0-rc145 is built with updated modified Hamlib as of 20191212
- improved FT4 decoder efficiency and sensitivity
- FT4 decoder shall process signals below 200Hz
- WSPR code is updated to WSJT-X 2.1.0 version, WSPR decoding depth can be set in the Decode tab of mainwindow UI, the same controls being used to set JT9 and WSPR decoding depth
- added third decoding pass to WSPR decoder, improved sensitivity of WSPR decoder
- FT8S decoder shall not be activated since special message is decoded on the QSO RX frequency
- FT8S decoder shall not be activated if part of RX audio stream is received in the current interval
- minor change to appearance of the Windows text commands in the DX Call text window
- several changes to SkipTx1 and Hound mode interaction. State of SkipTx1 shall be stored/restored upon toggling Hound mode button.
- transmission of message is not allowed if user callsign is empty in configuration
- average DT shall not be calculated for interval where partial RX audio data received
- average DT shall be calculated if there is more than one signal decoded in interval, last interval DT weight shall vary with respect to number of messages decoded
- reset average DT if mode is changed
- FT4/FT8 modes: Band Activity label shall change color to yellow/red and text to 'check time' if there is major/critical average DT delta to computer clock. Average DT thresholds to major/critical 'check time' alarms: 0.4/0.8sec in FT4, 0.75/1.5sec in FT8 mode.
- '??? RR73; MyCall ???' and 'MyCall RR73; ??? ???' AP masks for special message shall be used in FT8 decoder in Hound mode
- application of AP masks to FT8 decoder in Hound mode is reworked
- improved sensitivity for special messages decoding in Hound mode
- added AP masks to FT8 decoder for nonstandard DX Call
- cty.dat file is updated to version CTY-2916, LoTW users file is updated
- rc144 is built with updated Hamlib code&software as of 20191127
- added exceptions: /LH shall not be considered as country prefix, CQ LP (long path) shall not be processed as direction by autoselection functionality
- changed tooltip to 'strict directional CQ operation' option to:
"By default autoselection ignoring received/transmitted direction of CQ if there is a valid 'new DXCC' message decoded, either incoming call or selection from decoded CQ/73 messages. This option eliminates 'new DXCC' exception in autoselection for directional CQ processing."
- patch to FT8 frequency Filter fuctionality to prevent loss of some candidates if Filter is switched on
- improved FT8 decoder efficiency
- 4V1000 callsign shall be processed by doubleclick & AutoSeq
- some changes to provide gcc8 gcc9 compatibility
- second part of compound callsign shall also be considered for DXCC country recognition while reading ADIF data
- Tune functionality shall work in Hound mode
- TX messages addressed to callsigns which prefixes starting from "CQ" letters shall be correctly handled by AutoSeq
- added FT4 signal simulator
- improved sensitivity of FT4 decoder(with no respect to AGCc button setting)
- added tooltips in Notifications tab of the settings to RR73/73 and Markers & Other standard messages checkboxes
- FT8 AGC compensation functionality is reworked: taking less CPU cycles and shall be automatically skipped if AGC operation is not detected in the current interval
- improved FT8 decoder sensitivity while AGC compensation is in operation
- patch to avoid empty distance: distance to correspondent with 8-char grid shall be calculated for 6-char grid
- bug is fixed in TCP QSO logging debug
- DX Grid window data shall be checked for 'new grid' notification if grid for DX Call callsign is absent in QSO history and message with grid is not received.
Grid will be stored in QSO history from DX Grid window upon CQ (no grid) or 73/RR73 message received from DX Call callsign, then 'new grid' notification will be using grid from QSO history
This functionality is dedicated to users who prefer to enter manually or from CALL3.TXT file grid data in the DX Grid window to check if grid is new one.
- DX Grid window shall not be populated from log for /MM /M /AM /P /A callsigns
- sliding DT synchronization window is implemented to take in account a latency of RX audio stream (SDR and remote receiver setups, setups with bad computer clock sync) at making candidate list for decoding:
FT8: +/- 2.5sec by default, +/- 3.5sec for late start of decoder and SWL functionality
FT4: +/- 1.1sec by default, +/- 1.4sec for SWL functionality. Initial DT window (at start of program) is -1.0..+1.4sec by default and -1.2..+1.7sec in SWL mode is applied to 0.0sec DT value.
- average DT being used for FT4/FT8 RX sync sliding window shall be displayed in UI above the 'Band Activity' window. Based on this value user can make step-by-step computer clock correction with external software.
This feature is not a physical button or physical slider but software code and have no user adjustment required, this displays the average DT in a cycle.
- free messages shall be properly recognized by FT4 decoder
- FT4 decoder DT range is extended from -1.0..+1.0 to -1.0..+1.4 sec, in SWL mode to -1.2..+1.7 sec
- widegraph dynamic range is restored for 'scale by median' option
- improved sensitivity of FT8 decoder at AGC compensation being switched off
- widegraph timestamp ini setting shall be correctly handled at program startup
- attempt to provide stable UDP Reply operation: Enable Tx and TX interval buttons shall be clicked via UI in MainWindow::processMessage()
- gain/zero slider values being now displayed in the widegraph UI
- improved sensitivity of FT8 decoder at AGC compensation being switched off
- Hint decoder shall stop process non CQ messages if band is changed either from transceiver or from JTDX UI
- added debug of TCP connection&exchange for QSO logging, being recorded into tcptrace.txt file located in the JTDX log directory.
Debug messages recording shall be enabled in JTDX settings to get TCP trace recorded.
- added debug messages recording into ALL.TXT file for RX->TX transition and modulator start failure event, expanded 'double click on call processed' debug
- prevent displaying vertical lines in waterfall at low level of incoming audio signal for 'Scale spectrum by median value' option
- waterfall timestamp is moved to option for any mode but "JT9+JT65", can be optionally shown on right side of the waterfall
- improved FT8 decoder efficiency and sensitivity
- fixed AutoSeq processing of the CQ messages transmitted by user without grid. Affects 1-st counter, own frequency recognition and some other parts of the code, important patch escpecially when using nonstandard or compound callsign.
- changed a little New DXCC priority exceptions
- fixed long lasting bug on Grid retrieving from log when incoming call with report is received
- added FT8 GFSK signal simulator
- added support for unpacking WWROF contest exchange messages
- Grid button in tab2 shall generate message with grid if first callsign in the message is nonstandard one
- implemented basic functionality of FT4 mode
- FT4 QSO shall be logged as mode MFSK / submode FT4 into wsjtx_log.adi and via TCP command. UDP log QSO command goes with mode FT4 and shall be parsed properly by an interacting software.
- optional AGC compensation functionality is implemented for FT4 mode
- improved FT4 decoding
- patch: occasional repeat decoding of the partially received interval is eliminated
- FT4 partial interval decoding implemented
- improved time synchronization at decoding of the partially received interval for all modes
- default value for TX delay is changed from 0.2 to 0.1 sec
- first part of compound callsign shall be used for prefix recognition if both parts have equal length
- LoTW users list is updated, cty.dat file is updated to version CTY-2914
- ALLCALL.TXT file is updated to 97476 callsigns using latest LoTW activity data
- installation package is built with the latest Hamlib changes as of October 4th, 2019 and previously made modifications